Camp Bow Wow is looking for mature, responsible people who enjoy working with dogs. We carefully screen potential employees but will train you, so no specific dog skills are required. We promote from within and there are exciting opportunities for career growth in dog training, grooming, and management.
Customer Service Position:
- Camp Bow Wow is seeking individuals with excellent customer service skills to manage the front desk.
- This position will require the ability to meet and greet clients and their furry children.
- We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will also have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), a warm and approachable manner, at least 1 year of experience in a customer service position is prefered but not required, and experience using computer software for reservations, retail, and payments.
- In the front desk customer service position, you will need to respond to internal and external emails/voicemails, manage incoming phone calls and face-to-face experiences, as well as manage and update client accounts and databases, perform general cleaning tasks and have contact with clients/dogs on a daily basis.
- The candidate must also be able to perform Camp Counselor duties (see below) on an as-needed basis.
- Wages are commensurate with experience and compatible with current customer service/kennel attendant positions. Bonus' are available for this position.
Camp Counselor Position:
- Genuine love and compassion for dogs are a must. If you do not truly love dogs or understand what needs to be done to properly care for them, it will quickly become evident. We are seeking people who are mature enough to provide a safe environment and proper care for the dogs.
- Flexibility is required. Days and hours will change due to the number of dogs in the house on certain days. You must be able to work some weekends and holidays.
- The ability to remain mentally alert and on your feet for up to 8 hours a day is a must. While monitoring the play areas you will be required to remember all of the dogs' names and their behaviors as well as clean up after the furry campers.
We reward all our staff with competitive pay, opportunities for career growth, daycare and boarding benefits, and employer match retirement accounts. Full time (> 30 hrs/week) receives paid vacation and has the option of health benefits.
We do require that employees be available during weekend and evening hours if needed.