Front Desk Associate (Full Time)
Camp Bow Wow Highland Park is Pittsburgh's safest and most fun dog daycare and boarding facility. We provide a fun, safe and upscale environment for dogs to play, romp and receive lots of love and attention. We also provide grooming and dog training. Camp Bow Wow is looking for a happy and responsible person who loves dogs to join our leadership team. We are a strong team that is always there to support and encourage each other and we are looking for a top dog to join our pack!
- Laughter and companionship with both fellow staff and dogs.
- Competitive pay & opportunity for career growth to Manager, Regional Manager or Groomer
- Free dog daycare and boarding
- Up to 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits
- 50% Education contribution towards Dog Grooming and Dog Training certifications.
- Retirement Savings plan with 100% company match.
- Learning skills about how to train and interact with dogs you will be able to use for the rest of your life.
- Love dogs and be comfortable working hands-on with them
- Respectful and kind to others
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible hours and able to work some Holidays & most weekends.
You will report to the Camp Director. This candidate will be able to handle front-of-house responsibilities such as responding to emails/voicemails and managing incoming phone calls and face-to-face experiences.
This position has a growth path to becoming a Camp Director, Regional Manager, or Groomer as we almost always promote from within.
Are you our next pack member? Apply today!
Please note: You must have reliable transportation as we are not on the bus line